Do I tell my friend's new third wife that her NEW husband is cheating?

I have this friend who joined our support group.He told us that was married recently to a woman 25 years younger than him.In our conversation mentioned that his new bride prefers to live away from him to guard the house he has in Texas with his ex...They are happy together...and he has even had canceled his trip on Valentines day.I found his reality really odd for newlyweds...He told me that had to cut the conversation short since another lady was waiting .on him for a date....What do you think about the mental Health of this person?I told him that our friendship should end and wants to keep it all light and casual...and needs not my advice...

greekmama508

Asked by greekmama508 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Health

• Sounds liek shes a gold digger and he is having a midlife crisis personally I would stay away from both of them. The situation seems very sticky and cant end well
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2009