just wondering-

does anyone know if its ok to use that jergens lotion that slowly gives u a tan while preggo? u know- the one that gradually gives u that glow? i was wondering because for easter my dad is taking me and my family out to dinner and i really want to wear a skirt (which i dont get to do very often with a house ful of kids and chores to do! lol i rarely get out) but anyways i dont want my legs looking all horibly pasty and pale and i really want to feel good about myself- wut do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yea, it's safe...tanning beds on the other hand are not.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 11:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I asked my Dr about that stuff when I was pregnant and she said it was ok. But ask your Dr. first.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 11:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I use that stuff all the time. It's perfectly safe!
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• its safe to use. Just not the tanning bed. cause the lotions like that just tan a few layers of skin.it doesnt go into your blood stream or anything
    Anonymous

• Talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous