Marana.. Ectopic pregnancy?

For the past two weeks i have been having some cramping in my side where my ovaries are. I passed it off as nothing at first but now i am getting concerned cause it isnt going away. I got the marana put in about 8 months ago. I am calling the doctor tomorrow but i was just wanting some input tonight. The pain gets worse when i am at work and it doesnt really bother me any other time. Its hurting now tho and i am just sitting at the computer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you mean Mirena? Call your dr, and see what they say, but I bet it is nothing to worry about.
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes i ment Mirena. I hope it isnt..
    JulyBabyBoy2008

Answer by JulyBabyBoy2008 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• If it is it will start hurting constantly, so if that happens, go to the er!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I really doubt that you are pregnant. For myself the pain would have to be unbearable-like labor, before I went to the ER. Otherwise, I would call as soon as the office opens.
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 12:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2009