• In the Spotlight:

Dont you hate it when::

Dont you hate it when you tell someone that your having horrible contractions and they say "Oh no, either their just Braxton hicks or your feeling really horrible BH"

I hate that! every woman i know that has a kid has said that to me..I KNOW the difference..This is my first pregnancy and i KNOW exactly what the hell Contractions feel like....lol..its not fun at all...id rather feel braxton hicks lol..

But like, dont you hate it when someone else acts like they know more about pregnancy when they dont..

My sister has never had a baby, and everytime i told her something she said i was over reacting and everyone thought it was bitchy that i said "How would you know, you've never been pregnant"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i do..And my doctor was able to tell me the difference and ive been on the monitor enough times to know..Thankyou very much.
    Anonymous

• Its your 1st baby your have no idea what they feel like.
    Anonymous

• Have you had pre-term labor with this pregnancy? That is the only way I can see you knowing what real contractions feel like with this being your first pregnancy.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yeah i know exactly what you mean...people are ALWAYS telling me what im feeling lol..even my boyfriend does too..sometimes he thinks im faking it...WELL HE SHOULD TRY BEING PREGNANT! lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• yeah i was in preterm labor 3 times
    Anonymous

• wow that must have been scary!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• guys can be a$$e$! They have no idea what a pregnant woman goes through.... Idiots!

Yeah i know exactly what you mean...people are ALWAYS telling me what im feeling lol..even my boyfriend does too..sometimes he thinks im faking it...WELL HE SHOULD TRY BEING PREGNANT! lol
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I was sick of getting the IVs in my arm and taking niphedipine. Then i got constipated from everything they started to give me so they gave me more medicine and I was on strict bed rest. I had a cervical ultrasound done too. That was pretty neat though!
    Anonymous

• Oh Anon, you think YOU got it bad...TRY HAVING YOUR BOYFRIEND TELL DOCTORS AND YOUR FAMILY AND HIS FRIENDS THAT

"I TURNED A WHORE INTO A HOUSE WIFE" that really hurts and i told him it hurt and hes like "oh stop, you know im only joking" and i told him "its funny the first time but when you keep saying it you make me feel like i am a whore'

id kinda rather have people tell me what im feeling rather than everyone think im a whore xD
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Telling someone & feeling it are two different things.
    Anonymous