Who has bought the PhotoPass CD from Disney world this year?

I'm trying to decide if its worth it? I mean, there are pictures that I didn't get with my camera b/c, I was holding my daughter with the Characters...so I'm undecided. It will almost be like a $1 a picture?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Travel

• We went last June and we prepurchased the CD and we also got the photo book . now you can prepurchase both with a discount. we loved it becasue once we added all of the signatures and borders and what not we almost tripled the pics. also with the purchase you get the copywrite permissions to print or copy those photos anywhere. I say it is totally worth it and we will be prepurchasing the cd and the book this year for our trip in OCT.
    Disneymom1218

Answer by Disneymom1218 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• 1$ per photo is cheap! I bought only 1 photo from ours because I was new to it. I would have taken all I could if I had known and purchased the CD. They get better shots than I can!!! It was really cool!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Aww.. I wish I would have know about the pre-purchase. We have about 104 photos and right now the cd is $129.00.

I didn't know how many people were doing it. I mean, this trip is not going to happen every year b/c, of finances, so I guess I should go ahead and get it while I got the $! hahah! :)
    Anonymous