• In the Spotlight:

Is this NORMAL or am i going CRAZY?!

im just about 17 weeks pregnant and im super moody and irritable about everything. i feel possesed. even when im trying to be nice im rude lol. lately i feel like i can be around no one without having a poor attitude and not saying or doing something mean. I completely dont even feel like me. my niece who is 1 screams and is mean to my daughter and i just yell at her and get angry over something dumb. Just leaving my house or looking at some people makes me cringe because im SOOO irritated! Is it just me?? Have i lost my mind??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's probably just your hormones!! It may or may not get better some time in your pregnancy. If not, hopefully after you deliver you'll feel back to normal!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• No you haven't lost your mind lol gotta love those hormones. Atm i think i might be pregnant again and i am constantly irritated and was with both my last pregnancies.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• yep, youve lost your mind... I was told not to even look for mine for the next 18+ years...

In all seriousness though, I felt the same way, towards the end you should level back out, for now just practice as much patience as you can and get used to saying sorry.
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 11:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• ha! wait til your at the end of your pregnancy..you become the spawn of satan hahaha TRUST ME..im at the end and my bf is telling everyone he;s now afraid of me hahahaha
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Don't worry, I'm 20 weeks and I'm the exact same way, and when I'm not yelling at someone I'm crying over EVERYTHING.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Same here LadyJayne27, I cried just yesterday because there are to many girl names to pick from! lol And I tend to roll my eyes at everything and got mad at the cat because he wouldn't eat (poor Friend, he's mad at me now) Gotta love the hormones!
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Its okay---its because you are pregnant. I was a little wierd too---especially with the first one. It will get better,trust me. Pretty soon you will be mellow and happy . ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I was that way too. I think its funny because your supposed to be all serene and matronly (at least thats what society tells us) but its more like WWF LOL somedays I would wake up and pick a fight with my hsuband just because I wanted to fight. I got mad once because I got bad produce from teh grocery store and vaguely recall telling my husband "Zip it or I'll break your hip!" My husband was very sweet about it and now we laugh hysterically about it all
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2009