Anyone ever go to a Pampered Chef Party? I'm invited to one & heard their items are expensive

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They're not super duper expensive but they can be pricey and even though the stuff looks really cool, most of it is pretty unecessary. My advice is to only order things you are sure are going to put to really good use.
    Anonymous

• i agree with the above post some of the items are useful though. they have stone baking pans that are awesome i have one and want to get another
    Anonymous

• their stuff is kinda expensive. if you go and decide you have to have something i suggest either the potato peeler (i love my mom's), or the baking stoneware. everything comes out nice and crispy on the baking stones. i would go to enjoy the yummy food that is almost always at these parties.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I used to sell it! There are WAY to many consultants here for me, so if we move I will start again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I would suggest the chopper, can opener, stone ware (ask how to use it right), the new baking sheets, and the knives!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It depends on what you order. They have alot of great knick knacky things for a great price :) You'll have a great time even if you don't get anything at all. Have fun!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 11:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I seen a book at work someone was taking orders I thought the stuff looked real nice and not bad prices I was short on funds at the time so I didn't order maybe next time
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• the pizza cutter will never die - so worth it
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Like everyone else said, some of their things can be a little on the pricey side but they are really well made products. I have some things I got from Pampered Chef like 15 years ago and I still use them, I love their stuff.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I love Pampered Chef. Some of their stuff is expensive but if you like to cook, it is well worth it. I love the pizza stone. The have items from $1.00 on up. The products are well made and come with warrantees. The chopper is excellent. The ice cream scoop is amazing, it will scoop even the hardest ice cream.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• They are pricey, but they last for a lifetime and never lose their usefulness. Their products are awesome! You don't have to go overboard, just buy one item, try it and see how you like it. Or, just buy a small item like a pie server or pizza cutter. Trust me, you will be impressed with the quality of the Pampered Chef products. I wish someone was having a show near me this summer - I would love to buy a couple more items.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2009