completely fed up!

I have posted several questions in which I honestly needed help with and all I ever seem to get from you ladies was sacrasim and straight up sas! Come on now I came on here because I had no one else and this was my last resort to get some advice and you ladies are just down right rude! A handful were great, but overall it just isn't worth it anymore. Came here to feel better and set myself at ease and I just get called pushy to my son, over reacting, so on so worth. We should push for or children to happy and healthy, we should over react with bad things that happen to our children...every minute counts to these precious lil angels' growing brains!!!! BASH just one last time go for it! Dont get why women have to be catty and down right rude...!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I find it entertaining. I dont think too much of it b/c its just some typed sentences, I breeze right past ones I dont care for. Its not like someone is spitting right in my face or yelling obscenities in front of my children. All you have to do is click on the next one or scroll down.

Too serious.
    Anonymous

• i agree!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm really sorry if you have had that kind of experience on here. I don't think that i have viewed any of your questions. But I always try to give the response that i would want to hear from somebody...please don't give up. I am sure that there are mothers out there who want to hear your questions and give you respectable, caring answers...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• you know when I first joined I didnt see the cattiness as much but it has kicked up about 500 notches in the last few months. Its a total bummer and I wish cafemom would suspend accounts for too many rule violations, but just ignore it hun adn report answers that dont answer your question or are judgemental or an attack
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• wow. dont u think ure taking things a little far? u dont even know the ppl that are being "mean" so why even take into consideration what they think or say to u??? just look past it. its not that big of a deal lol
    Anonymous

• Thanks to the ladies that understand. When you are already in a rough spot in your life and then go to a place like this where help should be giving, it hurts. I dont have anybody and it's sad that I can't even look to my fellow mommies who go through the same exact thing everyday! God forbid if I get my feelings hurt because of it...ya I might be over reacting so sorry but some people just get hurt easier then others.
    Anonymous

• i know that you are posting anonymous but how old are your kids?? Feel free to add me. It's probably best to just add a few people who aren't rude and do wanna help and ask them questions. I am a daycare provider and a proud mommy of a 3 year old daughter. and i am always open to different views of parenting. believe me I have heard it all in my 6 years of taking care of children...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Hey calm down it's ok this site is a really good Idea. There are just some bad eggs. Look I get a lot of the same things I just throw it right back. If youever need a straight unrude, understanding answer you can PM me any time I do understand where you are coming from. A lot of us do. To all the ones bashing on her now lay off would you some times you need help or some one to talk to and don't need the crap. Now looks like one of those times.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I agree that some people get bashed. I also feel that many are just overly sensitive. To see you become so upset over something said on the internet leads me to believe that you are overly sensitive.

If what I just said made you upset, you are definitely overly-sensitive. I'm giving my honest, personal opinion based on an observation of your post, CAPS and exclamation marks. If honest opinions are upsetting to you and you want answers to be sugar-coated or less than honest, it's best not to ask questions on CM. You can't filter who answers you here. Everyone has their own personality and some are more honest or more blatant about it than others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I have noticed that answers in the answers section seem to be more rude than the ones in the groups I belong to. Do you belong to any groups? Usually groups consist of people who are like-minded, while the answer section is open to the whole world. Meaning that people don't really know you for who you are and depending on their mood or whatever they may purposefully answer in a catty way or with sarcasm. I agree with the others that you should not be overly sensitive. Pick what you can use and ignore the rest!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 9:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2009