Do you think it's funny/ironic?

That there are mothers on this site who are under 21 and brag about drinking yet bash moms who smoke pot because it is illegal? I don't get it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is there a pot smoking moms forum? I'm still figuring this site out.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 11:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i don't get it either. it's a good point. why would somebody want to brag about under age drinking, or even recreational drug use on this site that's so full of mom's ready to bash another? there's mom's on here ready to bash other mom's for using disposible diapers, buying baby food, and using formula, so why brag about the illegal things you do? that's really going to set people's tongue's waggin...
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I'm not sure BubNSoap, but I think so. I'm mainly referring to all the questions that are posted her about it.
    Anonymous

• Whatever you all do is your business. I have been bashed for being a cigarette smoker and wine drinker while my child is home. I have defended myself til I get tired.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well, I'm 20 and have been married for 2 yrs, so I believe I've earned a beer now and again with having to put up with his crap, lol. But I'm not one of those to go out and party and drink til I don't know what's going on. I only drink at home after my little girl is in bed, and then it's only a beer or two.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2009