first time LOTS OF TMI

so last night i had my first 3 some, not so sure if i enjoyed it.... have slept with guy before, first time wit his GF (or any other girl for that matter), and just was a lil odd....

Im a shaver, ALWAYS shaved (after an exboyfriend made fun of it).... she was not. i have known this girl for 10+ years and she has never really shared any intimate secrets before, adn was shy cuz she hadnt shaved.... if she hadnt shaved, it must have been for at least a year! it was bad....

And on top of it, he is ROUGH like rape style rough and it was not enjoyable at all... not to mention it takes him FOREVER

When they ask to do it again, and i know they will, what do i say? i am very clean down there and if im gonna be wit a girl, i would perfer her to do the same, but not sure how to say it... PLUS how can i tell the both of them they should be more GENTLE without being rude? i usually dont complain but dude WTF should i do???

SORRY TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I say if his style and her cleanliness offends you, find someone else that you would enjoy it with more. =)
    Anonymous

• Also, i forgot to mention she has been against it for quite some time, adn he and i have been trying for almost a year for her to do it, and in order to accomplish this, we got her drinking and we were all pretty wasted by the time we finally got down to buisness.... not sure if this changes views, but yeah...

and she was rough too, not waiting for me to get wet before hardcore fingering, adn was overall NOT the expeirence i was hoping for...

any advice???
    Anonymous

• Just say that it was your 1st 3 some and you got to live out an experience that you wanted to but you have decided that doing it once was enough. You shouldn't have to explain too much because no means no, and if they push it just say that you made your decision and you aren't going to change your mind.
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• She hasn't shave for a year? not even a trim? I bet that was bad.
    Anonymous

• So you're comfortable enough with these people to get wasted with them and screw them but you're afraid to talk to them about anything? I'm not trying to be down on what you're doing, not my thing but I have no problem with it....just maybe you should do it next time with different people who you can have more trust/be more comfortable with is all I'm saying.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 11:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• maybe the OP isnt comfy with herself making the stand.... if ti was me i would be too chicken to say anything, hell, i wont even make noise when im messing around... some ppl are just taught to respond a certain way...
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 11:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Say "Thanks but no thanks". You don't owe either one of them any more than that.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2009