is this all in my head?plz help ease my mind

I really want to be pregnant but I dont want to get my hope up! Im only 10DPO so I know it's too early to test. It's really hard not to think though and my husband started saying that he think I am too. Here is what I am going through

6DPO- started cramping in the eveing with slight heartburn

7DPO- Still crampy, gassy, stuffed up bloody nose and lts of drool, some white creamy discharge8DPO- crampy with some pressure, very tired fall asleep wake up in a puddle of drool, boobs are starting to feel sore, more discharge

9DPO- still crampy with pressure, very moody, constipated, sore boobs (notice more when I am trying to relax) still really tired, the discharge is now a yellowish-whites kind of like a sticky lotion and getting more frequent

10DPO-same as above but I felt light headed this morning then I ate some cereal and was fine

AM I an idiot here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope. It's very possible! Wait a few days then test. And good luck!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I hope you will learn that you are pregnant. I used to analyze every twinge, and the more I got my hopes up, the more they were crushed. We started ttc 13 years ago and still haven't gotten pregnant. We have been able to adopt two beautiful children as infants. We basically worked toward both goals at the same time, since we had no guarantee of children by birth or adoption. Have you had a workup to see if there are any diagnosable problems? Sometimes they are easily fixed. Good luck!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I did go buy a couple of dollar store tests just in case and stashed them in the closet! I just wish there was a sign or something that would let me know I am..ya know? Thanks ladies?

lamgr8teful- i dont have any problems conceieving that I know of and its hasn't been that long about 4 months but this month just feels different and im very moody which isnt like me so i just wanted to talk to some other ladies out there.
    darkangel595

Answer by darkangel595 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• girlie the best way to know is, going to the hospital and say your stomach hurts really bad, they're going to ask you if u think your pregnant, u say i have no idea..they make u piss..and bam they give u the results..their test are 100% acc so go for it! it will be for the best
    thats what i did..hah

i was just like you when i had my daughter..i did not want to be happy for no reason!! soo good luck!! and if u are..keep us updated
    Stephy89

Answer by Stephy89 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2009