Ok I know this sounds dumb, but are the signs to go to the hospital for labor?

Symtoms are...
Left leg pain
Vagina sore and swallon
Rectum has lots of pressure
Back severly hurts
Have a serious head ache that will not go away
Contractions every 20-30 mins.
I'm very hot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, i went for those same reasons, they'll prolly put you on the monitor and then check to see if your dialated...im about 37 weeks and they said im going to expect to feel alot of pressure on my butt and my vagina is swollen too..your vagina will swell from the babies head resting on your cervix...

So, you could call, and they'll tell u if you should come in...But i think your just going to start dialating =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My best friend had back labor and that's pretty much what it sounds like. i would go just to be safe. the worst they can do is send you home. Good luck and congrats!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• So this could be back labor. Cause I went into early labor a while back and they said I was having mild back labor and they never explained how it would feel when the labor labor came. I've been this way for like three days.
    Anonymous

• leg pain is a big green light to head to teh hospital. When I was in labor I felt it most in my thighs. Get going little lady
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i have had your symptoms though, and early labor many times during this pregnancy, theyre gonna send you home..i lost my mucus plug, i have all that pressure down there, i have leg pains, i have pressure like im going to poop myself, my back hurts like freaking hell, and ive only dialated to 2cm...=[

so their just gonna monitor you and send you home
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You can call or go to the hospital but chances are your going to get sent home. Usually if your contractions are more than 5 mins apart and your water hasnt broken they send you back home after a quick exam. I would stay home and relax until the contractions are closer together. Good luck!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If you feel cramping like you are on your period then that is when you are in active labor....and if it hurts so much that you can't walk.....But like the other ladies said go just to be safe....
    treebug

Answer by treebug at 12:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Well I also have had 2 other pregnancies and what scares me is neigther of them where normal exactly. My first I was almost fully dialated and contracting, but no broken water They had to break it I wasn't even sure it was labor,because of the no water. But I was in full blown contractions. The second my water broke the baby was fully effaced and no contractions or dialations so they had to induce contractions and dialation. So this is really freaky cause I never actually know if I"m in labor till I get there. And I don't want it to be to late I'm 38 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• The wierd thing is most of te contractions have been in my back and I'm having trouble timing any suggestions how to time them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I would just call the hospital and ask them....or go up there.....all 5 of my pregnacies they had to break my waters so i don't know what it feels like when my water breaks....your fine 40 weeks and after is when you should be worried....just call the hospital....they are there to help you...good luck...
    treebug

Answer by treebug at 12:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2009