How excited would you be?

im just about 37 weeks and im going to get my last ultrasound done tomorrow (measuring my babys size, making sure shes growing in there) and i cant believe this is going to be my last time seeing my daughter in my belly before she's born!

I could scream right now but its a little after midnight and everyone is sleeping!

but how excited would you be to see your baby ONE last time inside your belly before he/she came out?? =] =] =] =] =]

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 12:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• VERY.. I had my second and last ultrasound at 30 weeks..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It is very exciting. I am happy for you! I will forever cherish the profile picture of my very first baby before she was born. That was a long time ago...
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 12:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i had one done at 6 weeks, 22 weeks and then again two days before she was born... she was late adn they had to make sure there was enough fluid to have vaginal birth versus c-section...
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 12:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i hope they let me have another one if she's not born by the next appointment!
    knjones

Answer by knjones at 12:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I had my last ultrasound (unless something goes wrong) a week and a half ago, at 20 weeks. I don't think it's a good idea to have so many ultrasounds, I try to keep it to a minimum. So I would be upset if I had another ultrasound, because that would mean we were worried about something being wrong.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:08 AM on Mar. 30, 2009