IN NEED OF ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP

HI IM IN NEED OF ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP.
IM GONNA BE GOING TO A WOMEN S . CONFERENCE FOR CHURCH FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS.
IF ANY MOM IN MENIFEE,HEMET OR SUN CITY HAS ONE THAT I CAN BORROW OR THAT YOU HAVE NE BUT DONT NEED IT ANYMORE. I CAN'T AFFORD MUCH. MY BOYFRIEND JUST LOST HIS JOB AND I JUST REALLY NEED ONE.
PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE...
THANKS IN ADVANCE

marcelina08

Asked by marcelina08 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sorry I don't live closer, I would give you my old one. Hope you find one soon! If not, you can manually express enough milk into a bottle but it will take a while.
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i just bought an evenflo comfort select single electric pump from walmart for 20 dollars
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• How many hours will you be gone? Also if you arent currently pumping do you know for sure that your baby knows how to use a bottle?
    My hospital gave me a free single hand pump so you might check for something like that. Also you can rent pumps from hospitals for $30 or less. I know that price might be alot but if you cant find one, that may be your only option.
    They don't recommend borrowing because of viruses.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yeah that single pump for $20 is a great idea! And if you don't have money for it ask the women who are taking you to the conference. Your church should help you with that.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• or if you're on wic, they'll rent you one for free
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• try through you insurance, i got a free melenda>sp? double electric pump and i love it. or like they said wic could help you out but they take awhile to get into.
    you could learn to use your hands thats free, i did it for weeks before i got mine, actually works better then any pump too.
    if its only a ever now and again thing, a hand pump might work also but they take some getting use to.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 12:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i keep trying to look up the one i just bought for 20 dollars and i cant find it for any cheaper than 44.99..and the one i bought a couple of years ago, a double electric, for 50 dollars is now 100..wtf..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2009