HOW DO I GET MY HAIR TO STOP FALLING OUT ....

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR HAIR FALLS OUT WHEN YOUR PREGNANT BT MY DAUGHTER IS ABOUT TO TURN ONE AND IT STILL FALLING OUT LIKE CRAZY ...
MY HAIR TIES WOULD USE TO BE FORCE TO GIVE 3RD TURN TO MY HAIR IN THE PASS TO BE TIGHT ... NOW MY HAIR TIES TURN 4 TIMES AND ARE STILL LOSE ... PLEASE HELP

scared19yrold

Asked by scared19yrold at 12:08 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try taking viatimins. I take biotin and it works for your hair, nails and skin. But make sure that you talk to your doctor about it first!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 12:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Oh also if you have a hair stylist talk to them about it and they could use different things on you to make ur hair stronger!! thats what my mother in law does!! Its worked so far for me...good luck
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 12:11 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Hi I'm a hairsylist & I strongly reccomend BIOTIN it's a form of a viatim B go to any GNC or viatim store & they will tell u how many Miiagrams u should take & it works!!!! just give it time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• KGF Hair Serum from www.skinactives.com
    That stuff saved me, no kidding. Your body is having trouble producing cohesive keratin thanks to the influx of post-partum testosterone and estrogen. KGF stands for "keratinogenic growth factor". Once your body starts to produce cohesive keratin again, it will keep going.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I had this problem with all 4 of my kids. Its such a hormone thing & stress. It is tramatic that first year raising a baby. I would take about 2-3 days to relax(like over the weekend). Don't worry about your house, or going anywhere, or bills or whatever goes on in your life. Find something nice to read or watch. Drink lots of fluids and just take a break...warms baths and lay around for a few days relaxing. be happy. refocus.
    I would get sesame oil from the grocery store. warm it up in the micro. sit in a hot bath or shower and message it into my hair. If you have tension rub longer on that spot. Message your scalp starting from your part line and moving slowly down to the bottom of your hairline. Then wrap in a hot towel from your dryer for 30 minutes. Then wash as usual.
    Eat foods good for hair. rice, nuts, avacado..stuff like that. I swear this always helped mine stop.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2009