Did anyone notice in Madagascar 2 the lion and the psychotic granny shoot eachother birds?

When they're fighting he does it, then she does it while pushing up her glasses.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ill have to watch that movie tomorrow...LOL....
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 12:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I bought the movie and haven't watched it, now I will be looking for that through the entire movie. Thanks!! LOL!!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• LMAO.... this movies plays in my living room like a slide show but i didnt notice that.
    i'll pay xtra attn 2morro. (cuz u kno we'll be watchin 2morro)
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• OP here. It does mine too. It plays over and over all day. lol.
    Before buying this movie we watched Open Season a billion times, and we found a mess up in it. When the hunter is driving down the road past the store Boog and Elliot broke in to, the scene messes up. It shows him driving on one side of the road, then it shows the store real quick, then it shows him driving again, but this time it's on the opposite of the road. Also, this is more noticeable, but at the end when all the hunters are running off out of the forest, one guy is running with no pants on and you can see his butt.. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My son and I made a date to see this Friday night. I'll look for it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2009