What size/height/weight are you? Also a question

am 130 lbs, size 5 (usually), and 5'3". I would like to be 110 lbs and a size 1/3, but I am decently happy with where I am. I really need to tone up though, esp my baby belly! I have loose skin there (lots of stretch marks, and PLUS, I have lost 70 lbs recently), have found I am like 4 wks prego, and am wondering if the skin and stretch marks will keep me from getting a rounded belly, will I just look chunky?

What are your stats?

How happy are you with them?

What would you change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I weighed 154, was 5' tall, and wore a size 9/11 when i got pregnant with my son, and believe me. I had a little bit of a belly already before I was preggo. But I looked very pregnant, not fat. The belly will get out past all the skin and stuff. Atleast it did on me!! Good luck!
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 3:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My best friend is about 3 months pregnant and she's always been bigger but lost some weight before finding out she was pregnant and she showed me her belly the other day and it looks pregnant not chunky so I dont think you have anything to worry about :)
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009