Where i the best/inexpensive place to get kids photos taken?

I'm in New York so don't say Portrait Innovations! We don't have them...

Also I have 3 little ones so I want a place that's good with them and patient LOL...

People say Target's good and cheap but it says only 10 mins per appointment, which makes me nervous bc i want to make sure I get some good shots!

Veela

Asked by Veela at 12:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• Won't they give you more than one appointment back to back. I'd ask for 3. Dang, 10 minutes for children.... yeah right.

The best photos are at home. Seriously. You can do wonders with a digital camera and photo editing software. And no one is as patient as you are. You can get some of the best photos at home, the park, a field, a pond. You'd be amazed at how much better and special the photos come out.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• sears, jc pennys they have coupons in the parenting mags all the time or in the mail.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 12:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• SEARS!!! It is the only place we go now.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Sears. They have one out in College Point that's supposed to be pretty decent.
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 11:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Wal-mart people. There cheap and very good and they take as much time as you need.
    mojo28

Answer by mojo28 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Oh - and is there a sitting fee?
    Veela

Answer by Veela at 2:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I have to agree with Target.... but I've never heard of one scheduling 10 min appts either.

Target has no sitting fees, you always get a free 8x10, and you can print off coupons for $4/sheet or $7/set (one pose, 4 or 5 sheets). If you buy a "saver club" membership --- which is $20 good for 2 years --- you get 20% off all your purchases, too.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009