I'm 19 just had a baby and now I find out I got hpv and my oyfriend don't want to toch me that way I need help?

My boyfriend has made me feel so low cuz I got this and I'm young and I have needs but when he wants oral sex I do it what do I do?

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• ugh get married!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Well, I would advise you stop having sex with this guy. See, this is where a secure relationship. i.e, marriage, comes into play. If you were married, your relationship would be safe and you would know that you are only going to have sex with each other. Now, here is your clue: He doesn't want to have sex with you other than oral, because he doesn't plan on a long term committment with you.

You need to find someone who will love you for yourself and who you are. Not someone that just wants or doesn't want sex ONLY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I was pregnant with my son and found out that I had abmornal cells! Then after he was born they went away and I find out like 3 years later the I have HPV. Then I find out I have cervical cancer bc of it. Dont be alarmed! My doc told me that men are the carriers unless you are a lesbien then you can give it to your mate, but men are the carriers and guys have no signs or symptoms. I didnt get this from my husband but we tested my husband and we were told that it doesnt ever show up in men, so really they dont know that they have it. For men as of now it doesnt affect them at all! If a man would make you feel that way then hes not worth being with. You can use protection all you want but you could still pass it just like any other disease. But to me it seems like hes not worth being about. my husband was there 200% for me, and hes not afraid to touch me at all!! GEt rid of him!
    Anonymous

• What is getting married going to solve?
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• He use to be real lovable and ever since I had the baby he doesn't pay me no mind hardly I'm always arguing with him we fight and he doesn't want to make up he doesn't care
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• No to the marriage. It's hard enough without going into it with huge issues already there! I would definitely nix further intimacies of any kind with him for now. And you should probably take a good long look and see if this immaturity is something you want to have to deal with in the long term! Good luck.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yea really. they need to talk, and if he isn't going to be there for her, then she needs to be on her own. He isn't worth the heart break.

marriage is for those who really love each other, and who will be there for each other no matter what!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• HPV can lead to genital warts if left untreated, I would be worried about this if i were him too.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I feel like he doesn't love as much as I love him I need a guy who is sweet is that hard to find?
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• fornicating is a sin! Unmarried people with sex problems is crazy!I am a Southern Baptist and this is way out of line. You need to forget about men and find the God that created you not to be used by lusting men! No more sex and you need to focus on you and God. Get a good book at the Mustard Seed on dating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2009