DOES ANYONE HAVE A BREAST PUMP?

AN ELECTRIC ONE THAT I CAN BORROW OR HAVE DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY.
THANKS

marcelina08

Asked by marcelina08 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• You know some hospitals rent them
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You might be able to borrow one from WIC/Health Department if you're going back to work.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Try WIC or the hospital. The thing with pumps is that you have to have all new tubes and connectors, otherwise there's an issue with cross-contamination.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I have one that I barely used. The only thing is that one of the tubes is slightly slit & it's being held together by tape, but it still works. I have all the parts + warranty cards. I think you may be able to order a new tube. I don't have any diseases & the parts can be sanitized by boiling, I think. It's Playtex brand. I'd be willing to send it to you for free if you want...message me. I'm not a weirdo or anything like that.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009