tell me your thoughts i know i should go to the doctor but it is on my mind i have never been pregnant,but i feel like im pregnant i just feel it in my body is that strange like i dont think about but i wake up and my hands are holding the bottom of my stomache someone please help im a exactly 9 days late test neg

msjerrica

Asked by msjerrica at 12:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You lost me after tell me your thoughts.... You need to rephrase and use punctuation and not type in bold. It's too distracting to even read. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• wow wait what? go to the doc if u have no idea honestly...
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 12:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I am in the same boat you are. you could just be stressing to much and thinking about it much thats why you are late. but I am getting a test april 1st. I have missed 2 periods. ummm I would get a blood test done, or go to a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• you wake up to your hands being on your stomach?....maybe that's what makes you comfy when sleeping. it's not a sign of pregnancy....but i'd go to a doctor. good luck! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2009