ok again im 9 days late test results neg. I have never been prego,but feel like i am i find myself waking up holding my stomache when i wake and i hate bacon but thats all i have been wanting i know i need to see my doctor but i need help my body just feels odd thanks everyone who replied this is for ppl who didnt understand

msjerrica

Asked by msjerrica at 12:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You may be. You may not be. Get a blood test from a clinic or your doctor to know for sure.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yes, you need to see the doctor.

Cannot even tell you if YOU are pregnant, but I CAN tell you that when I was.... I knew before the test. Just somehow knew. Do you want a baby.... this could be a pregnancy or psychosomatic (if you have been wanting to be pregnant).

But get to a doctor. Don't rely on CM... there's not a person on here that can look at your text and tell you if you are pregnant or not.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Go see your Dr. I don't trust the tests. You can get a false positive if your thyroid is off or your hormones are elevated. If you don't feel right, you are probably pregnant!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 12:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i feel the same way i have all the symptoms my period suppose to have came on march 27 and it didn't it came on march 29 but its not heavy and i have been having headaches, morning sickness going to the bathroom alot went to the doctor the urine test they gave me was neg. so now i don't know what to do or to think right now i eat all day and night so confused
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2009