*****TMI*****

Okay so for a while now every time me and my husband have sex we both end up with a thick white cream/goo on us. I know its coming from me but Im not itchy or irritated, its nothing but gross. I thought maybe a yeast infection but I hgave no other symptoms and the discharge is only when we have sex. I used yeast infection meds anyways and nothing changed. We also tried giving it a break for a few days and that did nothing either...Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it might just be discharge from the pregnancy, my dh and i have been experiancing that too.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I had that too, when I was pregs
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 1:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Discharge during pregnancy is diff. than when you are not pregnant. It is normally thicker and can smell diff. Not bad, but diff. If you have no burning or no itching, you most likely don't have an infection and it is just your body and hormones changing during pregnancy. Keep some wipes by the bed or in the bathroom and clean up well afterwards. It will end when you aren't pregnant anymore and things will go back to normal.
    LoveMyBlessings

Answer by LoveMyBlessings at 3:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I had a heavy white discharge while I was pregnant too. It's 110% normal and it will not hurt either of you. I think the body produces it to act as an extra barrier for bacteria, or even possibly as a way to keep sperm away from the cervix. I noticed less of it in the final week of my pregnancy which is when the enzymes in the sperm could have helped to soften the cervix. Biology at its best I tell ya!
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 4:09 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• how far along are you? it might be ur plug, I started loosing bits of mine two days ago, adn I am only 5 months along
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I dont think the mucus plug is white and thick.
    I think it's just increased discharge
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009