OMG thats gross

Did you guys know thst there are actually girls on craigslist that are selling their dirty panties to men who want to sniff them or whatever! How gross is that dont get me wrong I like craigslist and I use it for buying and selling lots of things but geeezus they really need to just not allow that kind of stuff, seriously am I the only one who thinks that?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 1:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • OMG! Where, I could make a fortune!!!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• That's what I'm thinking. Talk about working from home!

(In all seriousness, ewwwwww.)
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• LMAO, cant be serious... its sad not cuz they're allowed 2 sell them, but because ppl actually buuy thm. lol, whts next???
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I hardly get on Craigslist and now I remember why. lol, Didn't a girl answer a nanny ad on there and was murdered? On the other side of the coin my cousin bought the most beautiful dog from there.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Craigslist? Really? I have heard of some pretty grody websites but never imagined craigslist. Yuck!
    kristalee83

Answer by kristalee83 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• what really funny is I had clicked on one thing that said some thing like panty fraud or whatever and some guy was talking about how this chick tried to basically steal his money when he went to buy the oanties and lesson is to just get them from your wife or girlfriend
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Ewww.....the CL here for where I live has some strange stuff also haha.....
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/clo/1093683073.html
    here is the thing with that guy its actaully kinda funny but still gross just gross maybe I live under a rock or something but I never thought men were that nasty
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• That is the funnies thing I think I have ever read
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I have seen ads that are kind of weird to me, almost like they feel like they are in a group of friends or family like "Hey! are you up for a movie, my treat"? If so meet me at such and such at 7pm, I'll be the guy with the shirt that says yada,yada" and I'm thinking, what if 10 ppl show up and look for him? Or no ppl show up and he's disappointed? IDK, too weird for me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2009