APA format in ENG 101

so, random question.
but does anyone understand this garb??
any help would be amazing. I've looked online, but
I only get more confussed. can anyone explain to me in
normal words how to do it??

thanks all!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• www.classictermpapers.com/apa_style.php maybe this might help not sure though
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• http://www.collegechat.tk/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I know you're getting a lot of websites. I can't say I know a lot about APA, I typically write in MLA, but this is the website I ALWAYS use to do a work cited page.

http://citationmachine.net/index2.php?reqstyleid=2

Good luck!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Just make sure you quote each source in the body of the paper and then an alphabetical list of sources at the end works or references cited page
    kristalee83

Answer by kristalee83 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If you get confused email me I can help with works cited and whatever else. I made all As n English and math when I was pregnant and am going to be a teacher. Also remember to double space everything
    kristalee83

Answer by kristalee83 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I don't want to confuss you. I only know ABC, I don't know APA. Hey, yeah! Even better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Im currently using APA formatting for school and can send you some info if needed.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 6:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I just finished college this past Friday where I had to write every single paper for all my courses in APA format. I even own the official APA book, "Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed.)." I have to help my husband, who is earning his Master's right now, how to turn his papers into APA format, and now my teen daughters need to learn APA formatting for their writing assignments.
    If you have ANY questions or need guidance, please feel free to send me a message and I will return a message to you.
    Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Talk to your instructor, read the class syllabus. Get a book from the bookstore on the APA format.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009