so worried

I'm 5'6 and 180 i can't stop eating, and all i think about is food. what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• See your doctor. Head to Weight Watchers.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• get yourself preoccupied with something else. The reason your thinking about food is probably because you arn't doing anything but sitting around on teh computer or the couch watching t.v. Get a job, go for a walk, take your son or daughter to the park, volunteer, take soem college courses, do anyting except sit there and think of food. EXERCISE. And if you do feel the need to snack, eat healthy things.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 1:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Think about sex.
    Anonymous

• I am 5'4" and was 215 pounds. I didn't think that I ate much, but what I did eat was not good. I started the South Beach Diet and found that the hardest thing to deal with was thinking about eating the bad food. Not because I was hungry or because I felt deprived on this diet. It was all mental. I found that after the kids went to bed the food thoughts were the worst, so I found a new hobby. Now I'm down to 190 (just 3 months later) and have strayed here and there but have found that my thoughts of the "bad" food really don't come around all that often. And the wonderful thing about this diet is that even though I've strayed, it's so easy to come back because it is good food (and they encourage dessert and snacks).
    AutmnDreams

Answer by AutmnDreams at 2:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Get online...go to www.trainerforce.net/successwithkatie and get some help!
    Katie2233

Answer by Katie2233 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009