How did you ladies feel

before going into labor??

I woke up this morning and noticed immediately my baby had dropped.

My feet hurt like heck and I've had cramping on and off all day.

I'm 38 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CRAMPING???? Get readi Mama... sounds like soon ur gona be hittn the hosp. those cramps turned into hell aka Contractions for me.

GUD LUkk
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yay! you're getting there! But why is this being asked anon? How could you be bashed for going into labor?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Cause I see the questions well if your in labor go to the ER don't be sitting here blahblah ya know GIGI.

I mean I am just curious....if my body is preparing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• lol i was stressed cuz it wasn't happening fast enough... but yeah you sound close so just make sure all the stuff is done that you want done and then sit back and relax and let people cater to you
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I was having contractions all day and didn't realize it, until I started bleeding. I felt like such a dope, when I got to the hospital I was 6 cm dilated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I was in labor 4 the whole day and didn't realize until 8 or 9pm my water hadn't broken yet but I had really strong contractions throughout the day and I ignored it cuz I thought it was just more fake contractions and (I also have a high pain tolerance), it wasn't until we had gone out 2 dinner @ chili's I started leaking, it was then that realized I might actually be in labor, so we went 2 the hospital and I was 6cm dialated, my water still hadn't broken I felt like an idiot because I had no idea I was in labor the whole day until the moment they told me how much I was dialated
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 2:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My contractions woke me up around 6 am. I must have been having them sporadically in my sleep, because by the time I woke up they were very strong and close together. lol.

Good luck!

jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 6:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2009