so worried

I'm 5'6 and 180 i can't stop eating, and all i think about is food. what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Health

• You need to stick with it. The more times you stop and think and make a healthy choice, the easier it will get.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• get involved in something that takes your mind off food. I have a friend thats "was" goin thru the same thing. shes 62, kids are grown, & hubby settled into their long term marriage, in other words not to interested any more...She started reading the twilight series and is in love with the author, the books the trend! She has joined twilight moms (type it in & it will come up) she goes to the seminars and has started a semi at home business making twilight jewerly and capes. She is so happy, even her couch potato hubby has noticed and is getting involved. LOL! Find something you like to do and be as passionate about it as you are about eating. it will slowly replace that urge & better things will start to happen for you...Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• im turning 50 in Aug. Its been real hard for me. Im also going thru a divorce. Caught my hubby cheating with a 26 year old! Bam! another blow to my self-esteem. Kids are almost grown. Daughter graduating college & talking about marriage, Son joined the army & leaves for boot camp in 6 weeks...so im also fighting the empty nest syndrome...DEPRESSED as he!!. I also work from home so i dont meet people at all! If you strike up a convo at the grocery store you come across as desperate (which i have been) ...so i stopped the over eating, every time i had a craving i grab a pair (fruit)& go for a walk. I started going to the gym, the beauty shop (hair & nails!) tanning & once a month a couple of friends started going out dancing. I didnt realize i like to dance....that was a real boost. My motivation...is revenge on my soon to be husband, so he can see just how wonderful it is with OUT him...ohhh yeah! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2009