Does anyone know of any homes for rent?

I am looking for houses in Vancouver from 670-720 a month to rent. I know you can find nice homes for around that being rented out especially with how our economy is right now. Any suggestions? Thank you

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Home & Garden

• try craigslist.org
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Craigs List is a good place to look but please be careful and check the credentials of the person listing or the listing agent. My friend recently put a $700 security deposit on a home she found on there and it was a scam. Apparently people steal the listing and add their own information. She even went to see the house and everything.I dont know how this scam was pulled off but now she is out of a security deposit and out of a place to stay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You can google homes for rent and there are tones of websites, Just put the zip code and price range they'll show you all avaliable.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Personally, I would not go to craiglist. Too many shady realtors putting up misleading ads there.

Try Googling "Vancouver rental homes" and you're sure to get some decent sites.
    Anonymous

• Stay far away from Craigslist.
    Anonymous