How to deal.

Recently a friend of my boyfriend passed away in a car accident. He is truely hurt by it and talks about it quite frequently. He just found out today and she died on Thursday. I never met this girl and didn't really know anything about her except what little tidbits and stories he's shared in the past. He won't get into a car because he believes deaths come in threes. I try to help him but it's hard when I didn't know her and don't know what to say. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• There isn't very much you can do while he's going through this difficult time. Grief is painful and so far you sound to be supportive of him. He needs to grieve and just listen to him talk about it and hug him. Sorry to hear of the tragedy.
    DaffodilFae

Answer by DaffodilFae at 1:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• well if deaths come in 3s and its his time to go .. getting into a car or not won't stop death.. and maybe some kind of grief counseling.. or just listen when he talks.. it'll get easier
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2009