Bikini line issues!

I've always had really bad razor burn in that area! Should I just switch to waxing? I want something I can do at home. Summer is coming up way to fast and I'm tired of wearing shorts when I go swimming! Or maybe I should stick with shaving? What kinds of soaps, creams and gels should I use? I've tried all three but maybe I'm not using the right ones!?! Help me please! lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• waxing hurts like hell on the legs but idk bikini line? sounds too painful for me but maybe you have a higher threshold for pain lol
    pringles_697

Answer by pringles_697 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Find a product called Coochy (both the shave cream and the after shave mist) works beautifully.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:07 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I second the Coochy- my sister in law let me borrow it and it was amazing. So much so, I ordered 3 bottles of it from amazon and I got the after shaving spray free. No more razor burn or weird rashes for me!
    cocostella

Answer by cocostella at 8:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• dove beauty bar that has been moistened, and at the end of a hot shower or bath works wonders for me!
    teenagemama19

Answer by teenagemama19 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I had the same problem with shaving. Waxing, not so much. But I put the Bikini Zone stuff on it immediately after and the following days, twice a day. I got a couple of bumps, but they were tiny and right on the line where my panties went, so that might have been the cause. Plus, waxing lasts longer. But, if you really want to shave, I recommend exfoliating before and using a gel and/or lotion to shave and try the Noxema Bikini Shavers. I had the least irritation from them. Again, Bikini Zone after.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2009