i must be crazy

so i know this girl who has a baby by this jerk, and this jerk has another baby on the way by a different girl, but the new girl moved far away. anyway i asked her if she was going to see the baby when its born and she was like 'hell no i hate that b' and i was like 'wow really thats your sons half sibling though...' i mean no matter who the person was if my husband got another girl pregnant i would go out of my way to be her best friend no matter how f'ed up she was to me.... however i dont know the whole story so there might be a LOT more going on that i dont know about but still, i would want my child to know his half sibling you know?

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 2:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• i couldnt either -
    My baby isnt even here yet and i fear that -
    But everything in life is an experience && it gives people the strength to help the next person who goes through it.... ya know....
    Some people are built stronger than others - I truly believe that & that they are given those situations and experiences because they were built to handle them. & some people just areant.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• im in a situation like this -
    My SO has a child from a previous relationship && in the beginning me and the girl didnt get along - we fought and stuff - She use to live in pa here but moved to florida while pregnant - But we keep things calm now and actually talked on the phone and keep in touch - its better that way - my daughter has a half sister in florida that i want her to be able to have a relationship with....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yeah thats how i feel
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I've thought about this because my son's father is not in his life and he is most likely to have more kids. And I don't think I'm obligated to let my son see his half sibling at all. That's not my problem. If his dad wanted his sibling's to see each other, than he would step up with his first son.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i dont feel as though its an obligation, but its mature.
    Its about being the bigger person & putting all shit aside for the kids && not holding onto feelings from past shit ya know...
    My boyfriend wasnt involved with his daughter && honestly denied her until he got the paternity test - I just kept my opinion out of it until the results came back (which i knew she was his, she looks just like him ) ...but regardless, i put my shit aside & dont pick and choose sides for a situation im not involved in.... the only thing involved are our children - I deal with my relationship with my SO & she deals with him in a different kinda way - . But we meet at a common ground to keep things simple - control & chaos equals drama..... who wants drama in their life?? lol not me.. im there for my SO through the whole thing & if that little girl comes here, i would NEVER treat her different or disrespect his baby mom.. its about the 2 lil girl
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yeah sara im not trying to be mean but in my head thats selfish thinking, ONLY because i grew up an only child and i've always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling AND my son has a half sister by my husband who passed away and i think about her all the time and i know when my son is old enough i will educate him about her life. wow im about to cry thinking about it lol damn the birth control pills :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• lol alicia its ok -
    smile!!!!!!! : )
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i know! lol! its just an emotional situation i could never imagine losing a baby!!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• my daughters father will have another child at the end of summer... how doo i feel? hella depressed... i wish it was him and me not them two... i wish it was a second child etween us, not him and that slut... and she hates me cuz i had his kid first... how f*cked up is that... anyways...

ive tried to be her friend, it hasnt worked... i try to be nice, offer advice if she needs it, but otherwise am ignored, even when they pick up my daughter....

i hate this situation, trust me... she needs to do what is best for her kid, altho if u told me this advice i wouldnt listen till too late...

my thing is how my daughter calls the gf mommy as well... its not good and i hate it.... BUT im still planning on taking my daughter up to the hospital to see her new baby sibling when it is born, but because she is my child, I will do it, NOT THEM it will be my decision, NOT thiers... take a stand...

message me if u still need help..
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 2:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• actually sara its not so selfish..... i agree if his father was in his life it would be different but hes not. im not sure how i would go about that situation, i guess if i heard he got someone else pregnant i would myspace her and ask if she was interested in having the children meet i dont know
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2009