How old were you when you had your first child?

Were you married?

I had my son when I just 4 days shy of my 19th birthday. I was a junior in high school. I decided to just drop out and take care of myself and my son. He is two now. I got my GED almost a year ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 19 and married for about 2 months.

wouldn't change a thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I was 17 had DS on xmas break went back and walked cross stage that May
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i got pregnant at 20 -
    I just turned 21 on march 10th && im due april seventh.
    Not married but with SO - have been for almost two years.
    && wouldnt change it for anything.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i was 23, and the funny thing is (long story short) i was with my guy for 5 yrs, we ended it and he moved on and i moved away, 8 months later the comes to visit me in florida where i had moved off to and in just one night of fun and drinking with him (come to find out weeks later i was pregnant!!! so i moved back home to ga, when i was 5 months pg we got back together. when i think back on the 5 yrs we were together i could never get pg. funny story!!
    D4rk_4ng3l

Answer by D4rk_4ng3l at 2:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I had my first little ones when I was 22. I had been married for two years before I had her and now we are past the six year mark. I wish that I could make time go by slower or even turn it back because my little one is now four and she is too big.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I still havnt had my own child. I turn 22 next month on the 18th. I have a step son who is 3yo. My DH is in the military and we want to TTC on his R&R. If we accomplish this then the baby will be born the month of my 23rd birthday.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• not married and I was barely 18
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• 17 and married.

we got married in vegas w/ parental consent when i was 16 just in case anyone wanted to contest how a minor could be married.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• 19, already had my high school diploma and living with my BF, our daughter was a suprise cuz the doctor had told me I was unable 2 have children
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 3:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Had mine when I was 22. Waited till I was 30 to get married. Didn't see the need in getting married till I found the right person to marry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2009