Is it ok that i havent started my peroid yet?

i had my baby the 9th of feb and i still aint had a peroid yet. i bleed for like 2 weeks almost after i had him and i had a vaginal birth. and yes i have had sex already but i used a condom. im only 18 and my son is now 1 month and 3 weeks. i was breastfeeding for a little bit but had to stop. he was not taking to it good all ways spitting it up. and i have done dryed up now.can some one help me please.? (the other Q that is the same as this is mine to.)

tina39532

Asked by tina39532 at 2:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Health

• You asked this question already. Yes, it's normal to not have had a period. Your cycles won't reassert themselves for some time. And I'm quite willing to bet you haven't dried up...it takes a LONG time to achieve that and most women misdiagnose themselves as having dried up. (Pumps lie. What you pump NEVER matters.)

Keep using your birth control but don't expect auntie flo back for a few months yet. She MIGHT show, but she might not and it's ALL normal.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• its perfectly fine hun .. your hormones are just trying to get back to normal.. my baby is 2 months and 3 weeks and a day lol.. and i just had a period a few weeks back... and that was only after i got a iud put in... if you get on bc you will probably get one sooner.. but don't sweat not having it for a while... just keep save so you don't have a 6 week accident baby
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Your fine...sometimes it takes several months before you have one. With my second I had one the next month. But with my first it was about 3-4 months..I was scared to death.
    Ashlynsmommy06

Answer by Ashlynsmommy06 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2009