advice please help

ok so iam 38 weeks preg and the guy that got me preg he is totally denying that he is the fater when i told him i was about 5 weeks and he told me to get an abortion which i told him that i wasnt about to kill my first child and that i was keeping it so that was the last time i talked to him and i moved on with my life well i have been having dreams about him and my baby and i think that the dreams are tellin me to get in contact with him so i did and now he playin that he does no me know me and everythin about him he asked me i told him but he still says that he dont kno me and his wife called me and told me that he might be the father becus he cheated on her with lots of girls and take him to court for a dna test and i might be crazy or just tryn to pin a bay on him but that not true i know who the fathe is now they got me feelin like i am crazy... I feel bad inside

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like some Jerry Springer sh*t to me!

Just wait until you have the baby and get a paternity test, thats all you can do! Don't worry about it just focus on your baby right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Don;t focus on the dad and his crazy wife right now. you have a baby and yourself to take care of now. its you and the baby. if he wanted to get an abortion than he should have thought twice about cheating on his wife. that isnt your business until after the baby is born. get a paternity test and wait and see. he'll be the one with the 'crazy' side of things. if you are certain that he is the father, of course.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 3:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Worry about the baby for now, if later on you feel the need to prove to him for whatever reason then take him to court. At some point you may need the emotional validation and there is NOTHING wrong with that. It hurts to know that the man you accepted into your life and into your body can be such a dirt bag. Again, focus on giving this child the best start in life and go from there. Even if all you do is get the test then have him sign off on parental rights. Sometimes everyone needs an "I told you so" moment. It does feel good after all.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 3:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Get a court ordered paternity test.

Stay away from him.

Don't do something just because you had a dream about it.

jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 5:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2009