What should i do? (kinda long)

I have a "problem" and i am torn by what i should do... The "grown-up" in me says to just turn the cheek and keep it moving, but the b**ch in me wants to be troublesome...
I just moved where i live now in late dec. i am on an army base and this is my first "real experince" of the army life.. my neighbor was pretty much the only friend i had around here...
When i first moved in my neighbor was fighting with her "best friend"... it was a whole bunch of drama... i became friends with my neighbor (lets call her susie) and even got a job working with her... her "ex-bf" tried hard to get us not to be friends starting a whole bunch of crap... but i paid no mind to it and was still susie's friend... that was so high school to me... well then this girl decided she didnt like me.. SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY NAME! cont. ..(plz let me finish first)

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• THAT is why people try to live off base. The problem is, many military wives are only 18-21.. so a lot of these girls are fresh from high school, and like to keep that high school drama mentality. I suggest you just drop them all. Don't speak a word to any of them. Find some new more mature friends. If you start to befriend someone who has that much drama already going on, take a step back, and try again. There are hundreds of women on the post, just search for the mature ones. Don't beat anyone up. Be above that. Good luck.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• this girl and friends would always walk by mine and susies house yelling at the houses, cussing, acting like children... i always ignored it, trying to be good and grown.. well one night i was home alone with the baby with my door open (it was beautiful outside) and they are right in my yard, screaming and cussing while i am trying to get my son relaxed and ready for bed... i went to my door and told them to take it down the street... they came up to my door (i was inside) banging on it and yelling, scaring my son to hell... so i went outside and to shorten it up 3 girls ended up jumping me.... all because i was friends with susie..they still didnt even know my name!!! susie talked soooo much crap about this girl everyday...well the girl and her friends who jumped me tried to apologize the other day... i wasn't trying to hear it, i think its cuz they are getting into a lot of trouble (cont.... almost done i promise)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• and are trying to get out of it... this girl was talking to susie the other night and i guess they are friends again after all the crap they did between each other... this girl was DRUNK AND PREGNANT (5-6months) outside my house again starting crap..and susie was there just watching... i was susies friend when that girl was starting all this trouble and i even got my ass beat over it, and my feelings are "hurt" i cant believe susie would be her friend after all that, and now was talking sh*i about me on myspace (which i really dont care, but its the point)... i just dont know what to do... i wanna go over there and beat susies ass since i got jumped for being her friend.... i dunno, im just kinda sad and dont know what to do...any sugg.??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:39 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• wow what immature girls. i would just leave it alone, but if it will make you feel better to beat her ass then do it :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yea!! i feel like i'm in high school or something again... and these are ARMY WIVES...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• LoL - I will co-sign the ass beating.....

what a drama filled situation - Your better than those skanks - they are immature && need entertainment in their life because its prob so pathetic ..... sad i tell you lol .....

But like i said - I will DEF co-sign the ass beating hahaha
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I honestly would leave it alone. It sounds like that "susie" girl just likes to start trouble. You came along so she started trouble with her other friend, when you didn't react she watched the other friend start trouble with you! Since her other friend reacted she's now friends with her again? Am I understanding this right? "Susie" sounds like one messed-up individual and I wouldn't completely ignore her, but I would keep her at arms length.

I can understand why your hurt, I would be too, but do you really want to be friends with somebody like that? Also, would you really want to react to somebody as pathetic as her?

Just let it be! I have found that karma is a b*tch!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Girls are so dumb.. sounds like something that would happen in high school and sounds like you are handling it way better than them and the only reason they do it is it get a reaction out of you and you aren't giving it to them. Plus, I'm sure you're way prettier and jealousy has alot to do with it :)
    But I agree with the ass beating..if my ass weren't pregnant I'd beat their asses. lol okay I probably wouldn't but only because I'm five feet tall. But kill them with kindness..be nice but not fake and it'll kill them since they just want to piss you off. Show them its not gunna work and you're better than that! Can you move at all? You said you're living on base right? Can they move you to another house AWAY from the crazies?
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 3:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• ::Cough.Cough:: Beat her ass ::Cough.Cough::
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Are you in high school? First off, report that to someone. And for the love of god get a restraining order or something. Maybe a guard dog even. Just let it go. Don't talk to susie or any of those other girls. What if they did something to your son? If one girl is pregnant and drunk, she obviously doesn't care about kids. For the saftey of your son, stop being immature and fighting over who's friends with who.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2009