pregnancy

why do i feel like i am not showing one minute my belly is out the next minute it small.. my son is very active at night and kicks a lot...
Photobucket
see this is how i look and i feel all small but wen i walk i feel like something is heavy on my body.. can i get any at advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along r u??? that might help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• The change is so constant that you don't realize it. IMO you have a pretty decent sized bump there!! I'd say you're at least 6 months. A woman from my DDG while I was pregnant was about that big at 40 weeks. Some women's body make room in different ways than others. Depending on how the baby lays, your belly is going to look different. In the last 4 weeks you will likely notice a big difference, especially when the baby drops. Be happy you are still small!!! You are going to look pre-preg before you know it!! Damn you!!
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 3:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• 26 weeks
    petewifey45

Answer by petewifey45 at 3:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It doesn't really matter how much you're showing -- carrying a baby is heavy. lol. The baby is changing every day, and getting bigger. Your uterus is expanding and you're probably carrying around a lot of water weight. Also, your muscles start to loosen up the closer you get to your due date, which makes it harder to walk and feels like more of a strain on your legs, hips, and thighs. Totally normal. :)
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 5:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2009