HOW CAN I TELL IF MY HUSBAND HAS STOPPED LOVING ME???

FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS, MY HUSBAND HASN'T SLEPT W/ME OR ANYTHING ELSE. HE SAYS I HAVE CHANGED. I WORK OUT NOW 6 DAYS WK. ALL HE DOES IS SCREAM,COMPLAIN,PUT ME DOWN,THREATEN TO LEAVE ME AND OUR SON, AND TELL ME TO KEEP THE F.. HOUSE CLEAN (IT IS ALWAYS SPOTLESS), ALSO, HE IS NEVER HOME AND SHUTS HIS PHONE OFF, TELLS ME NOT TO CALL HIM, WON'T TELL ME WHERE HE'S AT AND SO MUCH MORE. I CATER TO HIM-COOK, CLEAN, PAY THE BILLS, ORGANIZE THE HOUSE, TAKE CARE OF OUR SON, ALL THE SAVINGS, BUY ALL OUR BIG APPLIANCES-WHEN NEEDED AND SOOOO MUCH MORE. U SHOULD KNOW I AM SEVERE BIPOLAR 1, DEPRESSED, HAVE BREAST CANCER AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
SORRY FOR RAMBLING ON-BUT I AM SO SCARED ABOUT EVERYTHING-I LOVE MY HUSBAND W/ALL MY HEART AND HE SAID ALL WE ARE IS ROOMMMATES. I ASKED HI TO GO TO MARRIAGE COUNSELING-HE SAID GO AND TELL ME WHAT THEY SAY!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND BE SAFE,HEALTHY, HAPPY-THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• It seems like he is done with you. No matter how much you love him and you want to work it out, After the things he has done and said it will probably be hard to get past all that. If I was you I would leave him. He isnt giving you what you need and you will be better off alone. I hope someday you meet a man who will love you like you dererve to be loved.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 31, 2008

• yeah i agree with mommymel and if he isnt givinfg you what you need then maybe it would be for the best if he did leave especially with everything your going through right now doesnt sound like you need the stress you need support right now sorry to hear and good luck with it all remember you are a strong beautiful women no matter what
    kaedynsmom1

Answer by kaedynsmom1 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2008

• Wow you sure have a full plate. Relationships are very complex but from what you are telling me he has left you emotionally already...sound like there is someone else it the picture for him. I know that when you love someone it is hard to lose them but sometimes it is not our choice. If you are doing everything on your own anyway...pack his crap and put him out. Sounds like you are single to me anyway, so why put up with his abuse? I would become just as unavailable to him as he is to you...I would take care of my son and my health and work on building a life for me and my son....I would tell him I will no longer allow him to make me feel bad about myself! Good luck!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2008

• I am sorry to tell you this but it sounds to me like he is cheating on you. I just found out that my so called nasty ass fiance is cheating on me. he started with turning off the phone. lying about having to work late, and stopping the phone bill from coming to the house. so I know how you feel so it may be that he is also hoeing. I would snoop around and check for yourself. good luck I hope I am wrong. but you deserve better.
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 12:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2008