Is this normal fetal movement?

I am 13 weeks pregnant, and for the past week, I et these random jabbing sensations in my belly. It happens randomly, but it tends to happen when I bend over or turn over in bed. They arge painless, butartling and just a little mind boggling for me so if anyone has experienced this, please tell me what it could be.. After the jabbing episode, I feel the baby kick and squirm around. Could I possibly have more than one baby in there? dDid anyone with twins or more feel the babies move so early and so hard? It is both st they scare me half out of my mind. I did not have this with my first child, and it's really freaking me out

SonRisenSoul

Asked by SonRisenSoul at 4:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like ligament pain... 13 weeks and feeling movement ... often thats weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm trying to think back to that time, and I'm pretty sure that's when I first started feeling movement. It could just be the baby wiggling around a lot. Some are more active than others.

If you are really concerned, you should schedule a check-up with your OBGYN. :)

jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 5:07 AM on Mar. 30, 2009