I am soon to be seperated looking to relocate too seminole county Florida. I currently have no income and my husband is proving to be a problem. Do anyone know of programs out there that can assist me in this transition as soon as possible.

Do anyone know of any and all help that I can receive I currently hold a BA in Accounting and everyone that I talke to stated that with this econmy that I need to go back too school in anything but finance. I have been out of a job for about a year and don't know what else there is too do.

jaamfo

Asked by jaamfo at 6:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I live in Seminole County and it is not the cheapest area in central Florida! My suggestion is check out Orange County or if you are stuck on Seminole County, try the areas of Casselberry, Altamonte and Winter Park. I don't think there are really any programs to help with moving, but there are apartment complexes in the area that accept low income individuals and the rent is a lot cheaper. The only program I could suggest is cash assistance which if you have children, you can qualify for. Type in DCF for Florida and it will show you how to apply.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2009