My daughter is 2 1/2 months old and she has been very fussy and crying alot lately. She's drooling alot and sucking on anything that gets close to her mouth. Is it possible that the teething process is beginning??

AvasMommy0115

Asked by AvasMommy0115 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think that could be it. My son got his first tooth in at that age!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• oh yeah! my son broke his first tooth at 3months. he started acting the way your daughter has been when he was 2 months.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Oh wow! I had a funny feeling that was it! And then someone mentioned it to me yesterday that its possible! I couldnt believe it! I gave her Tylnol a couple times and that seemed to calm her down a little.
    Thank u !!!!
    AvasMommy0115

Answer by AvasMommy0115 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• She could be what some call "pre teething' - you can't see anything near the surface, but those first teeth are working their way up. Tylenol seems to work best for us!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 10:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Our son has been "teething" since he was two weeks old, but at 11 months has not got a single tooth yet.
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2009