Romantic Getaway Weekend?

I would like to take my BF away for a romantic weekend getaway for his birthday that wont kill the wallet. I live in NY/NJ area but will travel within driving distance. Does anyone have any ideas, I have never done this before and could really aprreciate any tips or advise. We already stay in a hotel every saturday because we both have children and that's our time together, we live in different cities.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry, I don't live anywhere near that so I have no clue. But if you are the one planning it for your boyfriend, try to remember a man's idea of romance is usually different than a woman's. Maybe there is something he has always wanted to see or do that is somewhat close to you guys. Try to plan something that will make him happy, not just something that you think is romantic. Maybe you can buy a few sexy outfits and have a "fashion show" for him.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Why dont you drive down to DE or DC, plenty to do there and its not too too far.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 11:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• How bout the pocono resorts in pa, i dont know how far that is from u but it is really pretty. and all inclusive.

www.caesarspoconoresorts.com
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 11:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2009