wut does this sound lik?? anyone hav suggestions?

ive been havin problems with my lady parts...sex hurts inside and out and it feels lik havin sex with broken glass. i got my period a week ago even tho im on bc pills and i wasnt supposed to get it for another 3 weeks. but it only starts when i had a bowel movement and this mucus sort of stuff came out of my vag. it was greyish and had a little blood in it. after that it was yellow mucus-y stuff. my period is gone now and i had sex with df and now im getting cramps on both sides of my where my ovaries are and regular menstral cramps. ive been havin yellow discharge since my last period too. im am goin to c a specialist in about a month but until then idk. what does this sound like to you? ive been treated for yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis and im not preggo. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Health

• It sounds so uncomfortable that you should see a doctor soon. See one today if you can so if it is an infection you can start getting treatment before it gets any worse. Good luck with this. Please post a follow up when you have time?

Answer by Bmat at 8:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Sounds lik an infekshun to mee.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Maybe an STD that's what the discarge and pain sounds like. Hope it gets better.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It sounds like an STD. If you're not with just one person you should be using condoms everytime.
    Anonymous

• Get to the doctor and stay there until you have a diagnosis. This could be serious, don't mess around.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Most def. an STD. Trust me. I know.
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 9:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• STD, major case.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Trich is what it sounds like..
    Anonymous

• Yeah might possibly be trich i got that before how is beyond me
    but i did.
    Anonymous

• Sounds disgusting!
    Anonymous