has anyone used alli

I want some help losing weight but I'm not into taking diet pills that make me all jittery and could possibly damage my heart but I heard Alli was approved by the FDA so if you have tried it please tell me if it worked for you.

CarrienKansas

Asked by CarrienKansas at 9:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I never tried it but my friend did. It made her have accidents in her pants! LOL ...Therefore, I wouldn't try it.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I am taking it right now,but yes it can cause accidents,but mostly if you eat greasy foods,I have'nt had any problems with it,I have lost 7 lbs this month.It does not give you the jidders at all.I only actually take it when I eat like a big meall,it helps break up the fat.It does work,but you still have to eat right,and drink water. good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I took it for a few months. Alli isnt a diet pill its a fat blocker. Anything that you eat with fat in it will be broken down and your body will rid itself of it. You have alot of gas...and all the time not gas. You naturally will lose weight because you will begin to eat more healthy foods that are less fattening. Be warned it is not a good idea to take it if you are used to eating fattening foods and you work long hours and etc. You will be in the bathroom alot especially the first few days. If you do take it I suggest that you be sure to not wear new underwear and etc until you are use to how it works and how to avoid the reactions.I have had better luck with just eating healthy. I stopped taking it bacuse I literally was sick of staying in the bathroom even when I ate healthy.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 11:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight.. Read my journal posts..
    Have a great evening!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 5:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009