Any moms on here had gotten married at a young age and still going strong?

I know we have our ups and downs. For example, did you get married lets say at around 17 years of age and now you are 27?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 9:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got married at 18 and 32 and 1/2 years we are still going strong
    mimitothree

Answer by mimitothree at 9:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I got married at 19 and we've been married for 8 1/2 years.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 9:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I got married to my husband at 22.. For me that's young. Although, we had our first baby before we got married, I was 20. And yes we are still going strong. We tell each other everyday how much we love and appreciate eachother. Oh and now I'm 30, he's 36. We'll be together forever!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My parents have been married 22 years... They got married at 18 and 19. Every once in a while, I've caught my mom and dad looking at each other like they are the only people in a room like they are still 17. My little sisters say its gross and they shouldn't act like that still (they are just so old to be so... mushey! they told me on my last trip home) but, especially now that I'm married, they are still my role models... I hope in 20 years, my husband and I will do the same thing!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• We hit our 31st anniversary this June.
    I was 16 - he was 18 and in the military.

Yes, we are still going strong and still very much in love with each other! To this day, we still love to hold hands, kiss and just be together.
    There are many, many ups and downs. Sometimes you thing the "downs" are it and one or both just want to throw your hands up and give up. Believe it or not, these are your strong ropes that will tie you together. NOT getting into them ~~but how you come out of them!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I got married at 19,and I have ben married for 22 yrs,and still I am holding my own.I will stay here till my dying day ,just to torture him lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I got married at 17, one week to the day after I graduated high school, and we will celebrate our 35th anniversary this coming June 11th. We gripe about each other, and laugh with (and sometimes AT) each other, and I've found out it's the little memories of a lifetime shared together that bind a couple together.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I got married when I was 16. We are still together almost 17 years later. We have a 4 year old and a little girl that was stillborn in 2002. We are still very happy.
    momato2

Answer by momato2 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I got married 1 month after I turned 19 and in July we will have been married 8 years and together 10. It's not always been peaches and cream and people often ask me why we are together because we are total opposites. We are together because we love each other, we have since the first time we met (which I'd actually SEEN him at my freshman year homcoming football game, only football game I've ever been to and I thought he was the cutest thing ever). With that said we did seperate once for 6 months and got back together. The 6 months apart was good for us, we both had to grow up and support ourselves and live on our own which we had never done before.
    beautyqueen616

Answer by beautyqueen616 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My hubby and I have been together for 13 years, I was 17 him 18, We have only actaully been married 9 years. Where did the time go? LOL
    locomother

Answer by locomother at 9:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2009