Am i close?

im 36 weeks and ive already started to drop,i can def. tell the difference in my belly,does the baby usually come shortly after or no?and do u get dirreah before u delivery?sorry if tmi .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i've read ALOT about the Dirriah factor before labor, and I guess its ur bodies way of cleaning out before the baby comes, that way u have less of a risk for a BM when your pushing.. U might be almost ready to pop, however with my first I felt her drop 6 weeks before i popped and I never hd the Dirreah.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I went into labor on my own with my last at 36 weeks. He didn't "drop" and I had no diarrhea. They are not always signs of labor.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:39 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I think you r close I had my lil one at alomost 37 weeks.. Hope everything is going well for u
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2009