• In the Spotlight:

back pain and tummy hurts

Last night I was in so much pain, my back hurts my vagina hurts and my tummy hurts, BAD, I was so scared I was gonna start bleading and miscarrie, I am still scared, I have an apt today at one PM, but is this pain normal for 5 months, could it be braxton hics? am i just worring for nothing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a lot of pain in the very beginning of my pregnancy. Back pain, sharp cramping pains in the lower abdomen and genital area. I went to the ER so many times. You could have a Urinary Tract Infection. Thats all they ever found with me. Stressing out isn't good for you or the health of your baby so just relax. If you aren't bleeding, don't sweat it. It's probably just something small. Good Luck!

twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• what kind of pain tearing,pulling,sharp,pressure, decribe the pain and did iy move any where or just stay in one spot did anything lessin the pain or make it worse did you feel your baby move do you have any previous back problems or medical history, is this you preg. did you do anything straineous the day b4? it could be you ligamets, siotic nerve, uti, kidney infection, have you ever had a kidney stone? my moneys on the kidneys
    medic_mom242

Answer by medic_mom242 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2009