Chocolate Everyday for the Past Week.

I've been craving and eating chocolate everday for the past week and I am just wondering if it will still have an effect on my weight if I go for walks everday also? I haven't been eating all that healthy...i try to but my cravings get the best of me 80% of the time, so thats when i decided that since it is getting warmer out, I may as well start walking.

mama2b709

Asked by mama2b709 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I eat what ever I like and I have gained alot of weight I started at like 132 and I am now 171 but I think its okay.. LOL we have a reason too be fat so enjoy and eat what ever u like !! Thats how I see it!
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I am the same way. I am 21 weeks and have been craving french fries and greasy, salty foods since day 1...so whenever I have the chance, that's usually what I eat. As long as you are taking prenatals and are eating other foods, it shouldn't have an effect on your baby. As for your weight...it might. However I have only gained 5 pounds so far so I haven't seen any effects from eating those types of food...YET. I say if you crave it, eat it! Unless you are specifically told not to of course.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Hell yeah if u crave it eat it! I went from 98lbs to 133lbs.Im 30 weeks today.I also crave french fries and pizza.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I had such a sweet tooth with my first pregnancy. I would try to go without some sweets, but would always give in. I gained 40 lbs the whole pregnancy, although I lost 10-15 in the beginning, so I did need to make up for that.

If you stress about it too much all you'll get is that, stress. Don't worry and if it's something that makes you feel good then go for it! Pregnancy is already so uncomfortable that we need some things that make us happy, right?
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Not trying to be rude but I used my pregnancy as an excuse to eat as healthy as possible. If I had been able to indulge in my cravings (I had G/D so even if I wanted to I couldnt have) I would have gained a lot more weight than I did. Because I kept myself in check I am already back to my normal clothes at less than 3 weeks postpartum.
    Not saying you cant indulge once and a while but remember the habits you create now will be habits you will have to live with or break after the baby arrives. Eat healthy and excersise now and you will be more likely to later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2009