What is your favorite store to shop at? Target, Walmart, K-mart ect...

I like Walmart but the lines are so long and the parking sucks

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a Wal- Mart aholic. LOL
    LND

Answer by LND at 12:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• oh hubby and i live at walmart lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I just sent DH to Walmart! I have a thing against Target, I will not shop there cause one day I stopped in there after drill, so I was still in my BDU's. (i was in the Army right when they were changing uniforms from BDU's to ACU's) and the cashier made a comment about how she didn't understand how I could serve and that my uniform looked stupid on me. Well, I took it hard (probably harder than I should have) and went to the manager and told him what the cashier said and told him I didn't appreciate her rudeness, and he said well, it's true. Why you would be dumb enough to enlist is beyond me. So Target lost several customers after that cause of the behavior of one cashier and manager.
    Kaci_Eden

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 10:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I love Target. I only go to walmart because they have a full grocery section and Target does not. If ours did I would only go there.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:28 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Ewww. I would neve buy clothing from the stores you mentioned, I am a total brand whore. And walmart grocery section is not for me either!
    So for clothing I go to upper scale clothing stores, and groceries are bought at local grocery store
    Anonymous

• Target. The Walmart in my city is nasty, crowded and dirty. The Kmart in my city is dirty and hot. The heating/cooling hasn't worked properly in years.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2009