• In the Spotlight:

Where is the weirdest place you ever had sex?

The park bench on the waterfront

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• at the top of a parking garage....and there were tons of people up there watching the fireworks. Good thing they were to busy looking at fireworks.........
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• in the woods at a park
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• on the pitcher's mound at my ex bf/s college baseball field (he was the pitcher) LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• my ex-hubby (kids dad) was a fire fighter...at the fire station on the pool table, after hours, of course!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Ina car parked in a parking lot
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• floor at work in the early morning. great way to start the day!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Well That's a tuffy. I used to be... anyways with DH is when we pulled into the rich community up this REALLY long drive way park, and had sex on the hood of the car in plain view on night.

The other was with my ex. I was still a teen and we were on the couch I at on top of him with my skirt covering us, fully dressed. And we went at it like that. My grandparents were in the other room, and my mom walked in on us, started talking to us, left, and didn't suspect a thing.

I know I was a horrible teen, but hey things happen I guess. We aren't like that anymore. I've settled down, lol.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• In the balcony during a classics lecture on illuminated urns.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Riding him like a bull in a movie theater showing some Foreign Film.
    tessiemae41

Answer by tessiemae41 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• on a bus full of old people!! LOL sounds crazy right? plus i was 81/2 months prego w/ my 1st son!! my ex and i took one of those tours to Atlantic City w/ the senior citizens, friends of ours got us free tix to go plus you get $40 to blow while your in AC so we figured what the hell? on the way back to the bus station, we were sitting in the back, and the couple we'd gone w/ was in the front, and of course all the old people were asleep by that time, so we just did the deed right there in the seat!
    7mom1977

Answer by 7mom1977 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2009